Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Take it all or leave me alone !!!!!

What the hell are you asking from me now??

If I am not mistaken.... Our last meeting was our separation too!!!

I never expected (after 4 years !!!!!) to hear suggestions such as "It is not your fault but it is me at fault!", "I want to stay by myself some time to think!", "I love you so much but we can not be together! ". "You are everything to me but I want us to be apart!" but ...I have heard !!!!!!
And unfortunately for you... you were the one who have told them!
What the hell do you want now, 8 months after our separation and you appear accidentally in front of me (yeah! ok! as if I bite it!!!!!) at the bar where I have chosen today to have my drink in some peace???
Of course, I will certainly search and find the person who "revealed" that I will be here at this bar, but it is not our issue!!

All these years I have given you everything, I did not keep anything for myself!
I supported all your decisions by putting mine aside ...
I applauded your dreams to help you succeed, by postponing my own dreams ...
I always showed importance to every detail of your life, to everything that entails you, but my life was a detail to you!!

Of course.... I cannot deny it ... Now that I see you and have you in front of me, different thoughts cross my mind........!!!!!

Mainly ...... Dirty thoughts !!!!!!

Your smell intoxicates me .... I get lost in your eyes ... I want to move my fingers through your hair ... I feel your beautiful eyes burning mine, as if you burn the distance that separated us for 8 months, in the first place!

I can not also deny that I do not feel your own feelings!!
However ....!!! I feel your nervousness as you approach near me to whisper something in my ear! I am aware that it is not easy for you too! I know you may still have feelings for me as I do ....
Of course ... I still doubt if I am over you ... My heart is still beating about you ...

But ... not! NO! How can I make you understand ???????????? Eventually I realized that I get mad when they take me for granted!!

What the hell ????????? I know that when we will be together, in less than a month, you will destroy everything and you will make me regret that I said yes to a reunion!
Besides, where were you all this time that we were separated????????
Well I guess you had a wonderful time ... and I do not think you were alone ... (Am I wrong ????????????)
Finally, for your information only ...... We are not FRIENDS!! Friends are not having sex, at least for as long as they are friends!! Consequently, do not treat me so friendly please!

And in case you did not understand .... there is a line from a greek song that says....
"I do not have time for more pain, I do not have time for more tears !!!!!!!"

When the glass breaks, it remains broken!

However I am an optimistic person so for a couple to be together again .... They should both try my friend!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment