Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This is our night!!!!

Our day has come!!!

For so many years we are lovers, sexy mamas, wives, housewives (always in despair !!!), professionals ... multiple roles in each one of us ....
But above all ... WOMEN!!!

Finally!! Our day has come!
Leave it all then and ... Have fun!
What if you are married ... (Details!!!)...
What if you have kids ... (I believe that for this particular role we have grandmothers, haven't we??????)
What if you have professional obligations and have to stay up late at work ... (Believe me! For one day the company will not have any problem!!!!)

Leave it all behind because today is our day!

All you need are your girlfriends and get ready for endless nightlife!!!
Of course I want to believe that you will be the party animals of the night!
For the simple reason .... The night is yours!!!

I will immediately give you some guidelines for the night!

Let us begin!!! Do not expect anyone to give you a present today! You should buy a present for yourself!
Make a gift to yourself, your dinner outfit for instance!!! Why not????

Therefore, be sure to make your beaute, manicure-pedicure and whatever else needs to feel beautiful!
Choose carefully the clothes that you will wear!! They must not be something conservative nor something that does not leave anything to imagination! (If you know what I mean!!!)

Bear in mind that it must be something that would show you as hopelessly charming and incredibly sexy and at the same time would highlight your wonderful body!

After all... I trust your taste! I do not worry!

Finally, if the door closes behind you, leave also behind any kind of pressure or anxiety ... everything!
The day is yours!

Dance, flirt, laugh all the time, live the moment with your friends!! Have fun!

Make this day unique for you, because it is a special day for you!
It is dedicated to you!

Today is Women's Day! We own that day!

Would you like to learn what I have chosen myself to wear for today????
My black tights DEFINITELY !!!... with a black and long blouse I have with neckline!!
My neck will be decorated with two or three long necklaces!!
For my makeup I have chosen a light-colored, sparkling shadow, an eyeliner just to highlight the contour of my eyes and lots of mascara!!

As far as the lipstick is concerned ..... Bright red !!!!! The colour of fire!!

And the shoes .... Obviously the red and high- heeled shoes, which is both sexy and fabulous!!!!

Have I helped you at all???? I hope yeeeeeeeees!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment