Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Complexity" in a woman’s mind vs "Simplicity" of a man’s mind!

When you think "Today Mary invited me to the party for her graduation from the university, many people will be there! I am not really at the mood to go! And if I do not have fun there? OK! I know Maria from high school but that does not mean that we are the best friends ever, what does she want and she invites me now? Of course, it is very kind of her to invite me at her home and to honor me by this way! Honestly ... I wonder who else is invited? Will I meet anyone or would I just keep a glass of drink and smiling awkwardly at strangers? It is a pity not to have my best friends there with me! Anyway! Never mind! ... I guess I'll see old classmates, we will talk about the path that everyone followed in his/ her life after school! I think it will be interesting! In the end, it will be a wonderful night!!! "
By contrast, a man thinks "Mary is having a party!!! We will have fun!"
What the hell ????????????????????
Honestly ... Why we women think so complex in our everyday life while things are just sooooo simple????
We analyze and overanalyze and create new small thoughts in our mind and then we analyze again the new branch of thoughts, everything ... in every detail!
We can start our thinking from a disagreement we may have had in the morning with our partner and our thinking may result in the lipstick that we saw yesterday at an advertisement of Max Factor that we want to buy!!


Oh!!!! MERCY!!

Based on a medical approach, all these considerations and their “processing”, is good for our health? I wonder ...

Otherwise the mental hospital is not far away .... Located within walking distance near to our house probably ...

Is it in the nature of the woman's mind to be complex??? Could somebody answer to me?

Not to mention that we can create whole stories from a sentence that can be spelled out by another person and of course our stories will have plot, introduction, main body and an epilogue!
Imagination at its top! I think each one of us could become a writer ... (Yeah! yes! A writer in books with horror theme!!!!)

How men manage everything?

What should we do to think straight and not “curve”?????

No tip???? Little help???? Anybody ???????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment