Sunday, October 30, 2011

You give love a bad name!!!

You say that you love me and that you cannot live without me in your life..... Ok!! I believe it!!So why you reverse it immediately by leaving, with your “buddy”, 3 consecutive weekends???????? (Does your best friend know that in the whole situation he plays the role of the chick???)

In case you did not understand for me it is the same!
Which is the difference between ignoring me for another chick and ignoring me for your buddy???? ... THE same thing!!

What?????
Do you think the chick would hurt more than your best friend????
If my love, our relationship gets worse and worse every single day (from what I see… that seems suitable for us!!!!) and we are about to separate each other so much that I already see the devil of separation waving the handkerchief in welcoming me to the club of divorced peopleALL mind!!!

Barely ... if you have a chick, you will give me the opportunity to leave (And not come back ever!!!!!..... Think of it!! END forever!!!!)
But if you ignore me for your buddy.... you hold me captive in our relationship that apparently has ended in 4 years.... Sometimes I wonder why we continue....
I think we have discussed the issue..... For a relationship to succeed.... effort is needed by both of us my friend and.... BLA! BLA! BLA!If you dear suddenly wish to live your life..... HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You can do it without me! No need to keep me in this relationship....


Of course you could ask me...... Why am I still in this relationship although you do not care????
THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION!!!!!!

I do not know.... I may think that our relationship is in a crisis ... maybe I believe things will change for the better..... Maybe I do not want to "throw away" these 4 years that are full of disappointments, but mostly by pleasant memories.... maybe my feelings are still so strong for you and my love so great that I have not even the strength to leave you....
I know very well that it is not as easy for you either ...
We cannot, however, continue like that ... Some time it is needed to stand up and say your big GOODBYE and get me out of the difficult position to wonder and to analyze your behavior every single day without knowing whether the results obtained are correct!

You do not want to get me out of my misery?????
No matter how hard it is for you, you have to take this decision and give A FINAL END IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!!!!!

You do not know.... Maybe if you do that, you could gain again my appreciation…
You do not know.... If you do that it might be proved good for both of us ...
Maybe that is what we both wanted in the end and we were afraid to admit!!
Let’s give it a try, don’t you think?
But please.... if you respect our relationship and all the beautiful moments that we lived together.... do not underestimate my feelings with all this behaviour…It is humiliating!!!
I do not deserve it and it is not worth for the relationship that we had....

Be the man I once knew and loved even if I hear from your lips that we separate.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment