Monday, October 3, 2011

BROKEN PHONE DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well! Sorry but what does it mean "I do not answer the phone because I have work to do"?????????

Are you kidding me????? I am on the verge of hysteria!!!!!
You are trying to tell me that from the 24 hours that a day has, you haven’t got just 2 minutes to dedicate (ONLY! !!!!!!!!!!!) on the phone and speak with me?
So busy you are that I should feel bad because I keep you preoccupied?????
Sorry, ah??? A million apologies! I WILL NOT do it again!


And just wait a moment because I begin to lose my mind..... What does it mean that "I cannot understand the nature of your work because I work in an office "?????????????? What does this mean??? You think that I do not have work to do????? Do you know what it means to work 8 hours in an office?????? Have you got any idea baby?????



You know.... We are not playing solitaire or any other electronics on computer screen, believe me!! (Apart from some days that bubbles and Tetris get fire!!!.... Because of limited workload!!!!)
Daily, we follow specific deadlines that we should not let them expire, we load data until our wrist is in great pain and sometimes we do not leave our chair because of heavy workload!! We are so workaholics you know........!!!!

Do you know how I feel if I am either very happy with something or even very sad, and I feel the longing to get to talk to you, to tell you what I feel because only with the man I love I want to share it and you reject me by making an incurious comment such as “I cannot speak to you right now because I have work to do ...."

Not to mention the 3 times worse that you do when you ask me "How was your day today?" and let me begin to narrate you about my day (you asked for…)or even to talk to you about what I want to tell you, and at the very specific moment when I am so happy that I finally found some time to share with the man of my life, my happiness (or regret). ...... That exact moment of my narrative story is when you will violently interrupt and tell me "Ok! Ok! I leave you now because I have customers to call!!!!"

And I stay to look like a dumb at the phone!! (Not to mention which is the exact expression that fits this case) Speechless and incapable to spell out anything!!

How can I make you understand???? When I want to communicate with you, I want to communicate with you!!!!!!!!!! You're my man! You are required to dedicate a few minutes to hear all the crap I have to tell you!!

I wonder ... You do not feel the same need every day? There are no times that you want to hear my voice at all????? Of course there are..... At times we talked on the phone for your silly incidents you have had with your friends in the past, or the endless stories and discussions about the army and more!
What happened????? We forget them???? We forget them????

So if I want to talk with you for a minute about my nails and for the new manicure I have done, we will talk about my nails!!!!! I do not want to threaten you but ...... you force me to use other major ways to persuade you ...... slowly and menacingly ...... the TSUNAMI of murmur is approaching with a small earthquake from retaliation as an early warning!! Sorry, ah??? A thousand apologies, but.......


CAUTION: For God's sake Girls..... In case some of you have the above behavior..... Let’s stop it for a while!!!!!Not for any other reason but not to find ourselves in a difficult position and have men to take the advantage, ok?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment