Thursday, February 24, 2011

Be optimistic now!!!

Really!!!!! ... Have you ever thought that it is so boring to think negatively the most of the day ????? Imagine how much energy we lose with this whole process!

We should try and avoid sentences such as "I'm bored at work today," "The time does not pass at all" "what has happened to me", "Why did she say that to me???", "Why did he behave in such an awful way to me??","I do not have any money"and many many others.

HELLOOOOOOO !!!!! There are more serious problems in the world !!!!!

Pfffffffffff! I was tired with only having refered to these sentences! (This does not mean of course that I have not experienced such situations myself!! Of course I have lived similar incidents!!!!)

But I will surely not have my day destroyed because a bitch for instance, spoke to me in a rude and impolite way!! No thanks I will not bite it!! And this will not keep my head occupied for the rest of the day!! Let her quarrel and exchange rude words with another person! I do not care at all!!!

Well you know something????
Start today your day differently!! Make your day magical! Even if the day seems to have begun wrong! And believe me! If you feel that your day is special, it will be special and magical!

There are many ways to accomplish this!
Start with small and simple things!

For example, today choose not to drink the usual coffee that you daily drink at work, choose one from the Starbucks's!!!
Spoil yourself by purchasing something, even if it is small! (A lipstick let's say for instance ?????????)
Make your entrance in the office having the aura of a manager, dressed perfectly without caring if somebody thinks that you lost your mind!!!! (The only reason that he would say such a thing would be because of his jealousy!!!!! I can assure you about that !!!!)
Share your smile with everyone you meet in your way! (Yeah! Even if it is that bitch I mentioned before, it would be the final strike for her!)

Even only for today, do not let your mind wander to anything less than your dreams for the future!
Channel all your positive thinking and energy to anything that makes you happy, to things you want to obtain, at places you want to travel, everything you want to live with people who are beside you, that you love and that in their turn. love you !

Make sure that every minute of your day matters, do not waste it on meaningless things, but make it special!

Make your day unique even if it is only for today! And you will see how much happiness you will feel for a day!

As the group of Bon Jovi say...... (Who they will be in Greece in a few months, AT LAST!)

It's my life!!! It's now or never!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment