Saturday, February 19, 2011

WAR of candles!!

It all starts at a glance!

He looks at you with meaning that makes you melt and you respond with your charming smile!
He does everything to conquer you and you like it a lot!
Every time you see him you feel that you need more and more of his company!
Before you even realize it you find yourself in his arms by tasting his wonderful kiss!
You feel so unique! You feel so great that you are full of happiness! He kisses in a perfect way? The best kisser ever!!!!

You cannot handle your feelings! That is why you want to share your happiness with someone, mainly with your girl friends! And that is what you do!!
Each day that passes you feel that you need him more to be by your side, you need more to be in his arms! You understand that he feels the same way too!
You love each other and you make the perfect couple!
Everyone tells you that and they feel happy to see you together!
Not to mention that everybody loves him because he is adorable!!!!!
You have an amazing relationship and the years that pass make it stronger! Your love flourishes day after day! He does anything for you, he supports you (I believe you do the same for him too...), you have the same hobbies, he is amazing lover in sex, you dream together for the future and he seems to be the perfect guy for you!

And here comes the crunch in your thoughts ...

Perhaps this is the man of your dreams ????? Is he the prince you waited all these years to come ?????
The answer of course is YES (FOR SURE!!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!)

Consequently there comes the time when you will either live together or you will get married! There is no matter which of the two will happen!! What is important is that both of you will find yourselves under one roof!! Your own house!! With your man of your dreams!!!!!!!

This is when the War of Candles begins!

Yes! My friend! I want to light as many candles as possible per day and let them burn ALL day! Yes! I do it for us!! I light candles to create a romantic atmosphere!!

And when I ask you to go and buy some more candles from the supermarket, I do not want to receive the answer "I won't bring you any more candles!! You have burnt dozens of them! But if I decide to bring you some you will light only 2-3 per day, it's a deal, ok?????????"
What is your problem?????? And NO! Why do I have to make a deal for candles??????

What is the problem if I burn 23 candles per day???? I LIKE IT!!!!!!! I DO IT!!!!!!
Do you remember ????? When we were leaving for the weekends?????? Did you use to count the candles I was burning???? I DON' T THINK SO!!!!! However !!!!!!............... we were not busy with ........ CANDLES !!!!! We were busy with other things...... if you understand what I mean!!!!!!

Sorry!!!! But do I forbid you to bring your gadgets at home???? I've never denied also to buy for you the magazines you asked for, that refer to those gadgets!!! Even worse ..... Every now and then .... every day ... I pick up a cd (whose content is unknown!!!!!!) from different corners in different rooms of the house!!!!! Have I ever said anything?????? Have I ever complained ??????????????

Have I ever told you to buy only 2 to 3 cds per day ???????????

Why me, not having my candles, ah????? Explain yourself please!!!!! I want my candles !!!!! CANDLES!! CANDLES! CANDLES!! Gkrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment